It can be confusing to know what you’re options are for signing up your toddler or preschooler every season, but don’t worry. Northern BC Mom’s is collecting up this information and giving you the full rundown on programs available to kids aged 0-5 in the Fort St. John, BC area.
Let us know if something changes or needs to be added. We’re only as good as our Google & Facebook search.
Looking for another area of Northern BC? Find out about the registered activities in Prince George or Request it at email@example.com.
Registered Activities for Young Kids in Fort St. John
Don’t forget to check out the cities Recreation & Leisure Guide for all the information.
- Spectrum Art Studios offer a variety of programs including a Mommy & Me programming for kids aged 1-5.
- Studio 2 Stage starts with Twos on Tippy Toes ballet classes and then provides older classes from 3+.
- North Peace Gymnastics offers Playtime Tots programming for toddlers and more.
- Bouncing Beans at the Kids Arena, Drop In for kids aged 1 – 14 on Sundays, $5.
- Tumble Time at the Kids Arena for toddlers aged 1-5Y on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s, Drop In. $5
- Engage Can-Ryu Jiu Jitsu start at age 5.
- Five Star Mixed Martial Arts has a Tots program for age 3-5.
- Northern Tigers Shotokan Karate Association with classes starting at age 4 and up.
- SFMA Martial Art offers Kinder Garden Karate for kids aged 4&5.
- Red Dragon Martial Arts offers Little Dragons starting at age 4.
Music & More
- Simply Music offers two Kindermusik classes for kids aged 1-5. during the summer and possibly into the rest of the year. Contact them for more details.
- Drop in Parent & Tot Skate at Fort St. John Oval.
- Boots to Blades, Pomeroy Sport Centre for kids aged 2 – 5.
- Polar Pups (just boots, no skates), Pomeroy Sport Centre, Kids aged 1 – 3.
- Parent & Child Stick & Puck, recreational hockey practice for kids aged 3 +.
- Learn to Play with FSJMHA for 4 year olds.
- Can Skate with Peace Passage Skating Club.
- Can Skate & Pre Star with the Fort St. John Figure Skating Club starting at age 3.
- Speed Skating, Cradles for kids aged 3-6 who can skate with the Fort St. John Elks Speed Skating Club.
** Contact Hard Edge Sports for Renting Skates.
- Bunnie classes for kids up to age 6 with Whiskey Jack Nordic Ski.
- U3/U4 begins at age 3 and 4 with indoor and outdoor soccer seasons with the FSJ Soccer Club.
- Swimming Lessons begin for children aged 4 months to 6 years for the Red Cross Preschool and a variety of times are available at the North Peace Leisure Pool throughout most of the year.