Halloween month is here and it’s time to get busy planning costumes, and activities. Last year we rounded up some of the amazing Halloween activities that happen in Prince George, but this year, let’s look at what is happening around the North.
This list is not complete. The North is known for being last minute in nature and finding events and activities can be a challenge. If you know of an event or activity we would love it if you told us about it in the comment plus additional links. We’ll be sure to approve and have people check that out.
This is a list of events happening in Northern BC for Halloween around Halloween.
- Baldonnel (Taylor – FSJ) – Chambers Farm Halloween October 18 to October 30
- Burns Lake, Family Halloween Dance hosted by the Burns Lake Band Youth, October 25
- Terrace, Pumpkin Patch NID Kid Paint Party hosted by The Painted Squirrel, October 25
- Barkerville, Ghostly Hallowe’en at Barkerville, October 26 & 27
- Taylor, Taylor Halloween Spooktacular, October 26
- Prince George, 2nd Annual Pumpkin Walk Hosted by Northern Lights Estate Winery, October 27
- Kitimat, Hallowe’en Howl hosted a the Riverlodge Recreation Centre, October 27
- Prince George, Autism BC Goes Trick or Treating, October 29
- Fraser Lake, Annual Halloween Festivities at White Swan Lake, October 31
- Fort St John, Haunted House hosted by the North Peace Cultural Centre, October 31
- Smithers, Halloween Public Skate with Spooky Music, Treats & More, October 31
- Taylor, Halloween Fireworks, October 31
- Terrace, Zion Baptist Church Pumpkin Party, October 31
- Prince Rupert, Halloween Fest,
- Quesnel, Bouchie Lake, Community Halloween Party, October 31
- Quesnel, Parkland Community Centre, Halloween Night & Fireworks, October 27 & 31.
- Quesnel, Downtown Association Halloween Treat Trail, October 31
- Vanderhoof, Annual Pumpkin Walk hosted by the Chamber of Commerce at Riverside Campground, October 31